Saturday, March 31, 2018

[George/Cannon] Goat

Recently in when we arrived in Thailand I decided that I needed a good music playlist.  My old playlist was nothing short of horrible, with old songs that I had listened to too many times and I was sick of.  Also the list was very short.  Maybe 10 songs.  So I decided to make a new playlist.  I decided to call it GOAT, as in greatest of all time.  This probably isn't true but I like to think it is.  The next day I made it.  The playlist was comprised of 9 Imagine Dragon songs, 12 Taylor Swift songs (from the old albums), and 14 random songs from various artists.  It was about two hours long.  In the next week I spent a lot of time listening to GOAT.  I also made a running playlist using the most upbeat songs from GOAT.  And I'm thinking that I'm going to make a study playlist with calmer songs in it, because I tried doing math while listening to goat and I got very distracted.  Also using a cheap editing app I made a Rugby (our dog) Goat for the cover.  (Shown Below)


Granted all that I did was give her horns, but whatever

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear they were the old Taylor Swift songs. Bluh to the new ones!

    ReplyDelete