Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[George/Cannon] Exotic Plants

Behind those tree looking things is the flower dome
This is the inside of the flower dome













Recently in Singapore we went somewhere called the Flower Dome.  As its name suggests it is full of flowers and trees from all over the world.  Flowers from Africa, Japan, and the Mediterranean were there along with many others.  As we were walking around we saw something called the Californian Exhibit.  Naturally, since we had lived in California for a couple of years we checked it out.  It was full of things like pumpkins, cherry tomatoes, swiss chard, and citrus trees.  My first thought was "Why would they have all these things here when I could see them in my backyard".  Then I remembered we don't have a backyard, and that you couldn't grow these things in Singapore.  I was very surprised when I realized that this must be exotic for them.  Down below there are some pictures of me with exotic plants.

Me with cherry tomatoes.  We used to grow these in our backyard

Me with some swiss chard and a citrus tree

Me with an ordinary pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment