Friday, July 27, 2018

[George/Cannon] The Musee D'Orsay

In this post I'm going to talk about what could be my favorite museum in the world, the Musee D'Orsay in Paris, France.  There are a couple reasons I love this museum, for one it used to be a highly decorated train station, so I think it looks great.  Also I just love the artwork.  Down below there are some of my favorite paintings, statues, and artists in the Musee D'Orsay.

The Polar Bear, by Pompon  This statue is amazing.  It is probably my favorite statue in the museum, if not the world.  It was made by François Pompon and it looks, in my opinion just like a polar bear.

I love this
Monet  The Musee D'Orsay has a whole section of impressionism.  Its mainly dominated by Monet.  I don't love Monet but still, he deserves a spot on this list.


The Floor Scrapers,  by Caillebotte  What a painting.  The first time I saw it I thought it was a photo.  This painting doesn't really show anything exiting, but it is just so realistic it is amazing.

Wow
Van Gogh  I LOVE VAN GOGH!  Even though he was a bit crazy, I love his paintings.  He is probably my favorite artist in the world.  In the Musee D'Orsay Van Gogh basically takes up a room by himself.  It might be my favorite room in the museum.

Why did he cut off his ear?

The Church At Auvers

And now my Mom is making me write a conclusion (doesn't this sound familiar).  Those are my favorite things at the Musee D'Orsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment