Sunday, July 22, 2018

[George/Cannon] Keychains

During this trip I have collected a lot of keychains from several different countries.  Some of these have broke by now, but I decided to write a post about the ones I still have.  The list is below.

The first keychain that I bought on this trip was from New Zealand.  It (as you can see below) is a rugby ball that says New Zealand, and then has a silver fern.  The silver fern is the symbol of the New Zealand All-Backs rugby team, one of the best in the world.




I also have the iconic keychain from Paris, the Eiffel tower keychain.  I bought two of these for 50 cents each.  As you can see below one is blue, and the other is colored like the French flag.


My favorite keychain we got in Granada, Spain.  It is made of two Fanta (the soda) caps blown up (see below).  We got it in this really cool shop full of recycled stuff.  The keychain is also fitting because Orange Fanta is my favorite.


On the cruise that we were on we stopped on a town called Helsinki.  There we found a keychain with a cannonball on it.  Since my middle name is Cannon we had to get it.


Lastly is the one we got today in Sweden.  It is a Viking head.  There's really nothing more to say about it.

1 comment:

  1. I would actually like to hear more about the Viking head. I'm voting for the New Zealand one as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete