Tuesday, July 3, 2018

[George/Cannon] Favorite Towns on the Trip (So far)

For this post I decided to talk about my favorite cities and town that we have travelled to on this trip so far.  In the future I might give a revised version but currently this is the list!

Seville, Spain: In Seville we didn't do much.  But we got to relax after Morocco and Egypt (which were both in my opinion very tiring).  Also we could get a lot of math done there.  This was important because our math tests were in a bit over a week.  Another bonus is we found some marshmallows that we really enjoyed, so we had fun eating those.

In my opinion the best marshmallows ever

Queenstown, New Zealand: I loved New Zealand in general but Queenstown was perhaps my favorite town on this trip.  I loved it because we were on a lake and I think that's cool, there was a lot of adventure type stuff (like bungee jumping), and everyone spoke English.

Me bungee jumping

Ulusaba, South Africa: While this isn't really a city or a town it was still fun.  Ulusaba was a very fancy safari.  It was nice because we had a Private chef, and we stayed in a room the size of a house!  A small house but still.  Also we saw a cheetah and baby leopard cubs so how could it not be great?

Cheetah!!!

Cairns, Australia: Cairns was nice because it was a nice neighbourhood and it was fun to walk around.  Also we snorkeled at the Great Barrier Reef so how could it not be fun?

1 comment:

  1. I have totally missed out all these years. I have seen those Haribo marshmallows a million times and never tried them!

    ReplyDelete