Sunday, April 15, 2018

[George/Cannon] Breakfast

Breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day.  I love bagels, scrambled eggs, waffles, pancakes, (I have mixed feelings on bacon), toast, and french toast.  So I was very pleased to hear my dad say that big Asian Hotels have the best breakfast in the world.  He was right.  So far every hotel breakfast we had has been amazing.  But we might have just found our favorite.  Some of the highlights are:

Omelets:
My father and sister almost aways have omelets for breakfast.  And most of the time they have it filled with all sorts of stuff.  It includes tomatoes, peppers, onions, cheese, and ham.

Bacon:
As said above I have mixed feelings on bacon.  I only like it if it's not too hard and not too soft.  In other words I will only eat what is in my eyes perfectly cooked bacon.  This bacon fits the bill perfectly, I love it. 

This is the bacon I like

POG:
According to my father POG is the best type of juice.  It is a mix between papaya, orange, and guava juices.  This hotel doesn't serve POG, but they do have papaya, orange, and guava juice.  So my dad mixed these together and claims it to be amazing.  To me it just tastes like weird orange juice.

This is Dad's POG

French Toast:
For the grand finale I introduce the french toast.  This french toast is without fault in my opinion.  In my sister's opinion they are too sweet, but that's not a fault, right? 

This is the french toast with syrup and powdered sugar


I look forward to all of the breakfasts in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cannon: That all looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the photos. I especially like the photo of the bacon. It really does look perfect. Limp bacon is the worst! Wes made pancakes for breakfast at our house today. Half were just plain. The other half we added blueberries. I know that you make good pancakes. Do you prefer them plain? Or do you add blueberries etc to the batter? Aiden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - no such thing as French Toast that is too sweet - syrup, powdered sugar and add Nutella into the mix, and now we’re talking.

    ReplyDelete