Monday, June 25, 2018

[George/Cannon] Things to do in Paris

Paris is one of our favorite cities in the world.  It has baguettes, crepes, and pastries of all kinds.  Because of all of this we are staying 3 weeks in Paris (as you might have guessed my family is a bit biased towards France).  During these three weeks we have a lot we want to do.  Below is the list.

Eiffel Tower Light Show:  The Eiffel tower needs no introduction.  And every night they do a light show on the Eiffel Tower.  Pretty simple.

The Eiffel Tower lit up

Museums:  Ugh, I hate museums.  And sadly we have many museums to go to in Paris like the Louvre, Musue Dursay, Centre Pompidou, the Piccaso Museum and others.   I am not looking forward to this.

The enterence to the Louvre

FOOOOOOOOOD:  Paris has amazing food.  They have Crepes, Baguettes, and all sorts of Pastries (Including my personal favorite the pain au chocolate).  And not to mention our families' favorite candy, Bams.  Bams are these banana candies made by Haribou that we can only find in France.

Those were my families' personal favorite things to do in Paris.  There are many others that we will try to do, like sailing toy boats in the Luxembourg Gardens, however these are some of the ones that we want to do most.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about not always looking forward to museums. I enjoy some to a limited extent, but I can only take so much. Paris is ok, but my favorite parts of France are outside of the big cities - Normandy Beaches, Mt. St. Michel, Chamonix, etc. And if food is your favorite part, you can get that almost anywhere in France.

    ReplyDelete