Sunday, February 25, 2018

[George/Cannon] Bungee Jumping


This is a picture of Bungee Jumping  (That's not me)
For those who do not know, we are currently in New Zealand.  New Zealand is well known for many things.  Having more sheep then humans, being awesome and many others.  On that list is bungee jumping.  If you don’t know, bungee jumping is when you jump off a high thing attached to a bungee cord.  Before you hit the ground (hopefully) the cord should pull you up and you might bounce a couple of times.  That’s bungee jumping.
In the next couple of days, we will be going bungee jumping in New Zealand which as I said before is famous for it.  I have mixed feelings about this.  I think that afterwards I would very much enjoy the experience, and it would be a fun thing to talk about.
However, this doesn’t hide the fact that it would be absolutely terrifying.  I will admit that bungee jumping scares me.  Just hurtling to the ground and being yanked up at the last minute would cause me lots of stress.  Then bouncing like five times afterwards, I feel like that would just make me sick.  But even before that I would hate having to jump or lean off and fall off the platform. 
In spite of all of these cons I think that I’ll try it.  I think that I will either hate it or love it.  Either way I will probably write another post on how I felt doing the real thing (if I do it).

1 comment:

  1. If there is any advice that I have for going bungee jumping, its not to die. I have learned from experience.

    ReplyDelete