Tuesday, May 22, 2018

[George/Cannon] My Favorite Safari Animal

I was really looking forward to the safari that we were going to do.  And when we did it I was not disappointed.  We saw loads of things, including lions, leopards, lots of antelope, and more.  But I only have one favorite.  My favorite animal is the warthog.

A warthog

For some reason I just love warthogs.  One of the reasons is I just think that they look awesome.  They're both cute and ugly.  I love them.  Also It is so funny to just watch warthogs run, because when when warthogs run they're tails and neck hair just stick straight up. (See Below).  This is especially funny when there are piglets, and they're running too.

A warthog running

For all of those reasons I love warthogs more than antelope, lions, leopards, and everything else we saw.

2 comments:

  1. Good choice! My daughter Katie was a warthog in the school play of the Lion King!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they seriously are hilarious looking animals. Peter used to bow hunt wild pigs in California, and LOVES to stop and take pictures of them when we come across them now...but none of our photos are quite as cool as the ones you posted.

    ReplyDelete